Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is the largest indoor aquarium in the nation. Located in downtown Toronto, right next to the famous CN Tower, it’s an absolute Must-See attraction when visiting Toronto with kids. The aquarium is #1 in TripAdvisor’s “Things to do” list in Toronto, so the good reviews are plentiful.
On our previous trips to Toronto, we planned on visiting the aquarium but when we saw the huge waiting lines, we backed out each time. This time however, we took a chance and it wasn’t so bad. We purchased the tickets online and cut down on wait time at the ticket counter. The aquarium was not as crowded as I thought during our visit. I’m not sure if it was because the Toronto locals were out of town for Christmas vacation, or because the temperature outside was -30°C?
In any case, the kids were in awe! And so were we!
Keep reading our great travel stories by browsing through all our destinations!
Browse through 15,000 of our most beautiful travel photos sorted by destination and download them for free!
I would also like to take this opportunity to share with you the summary of our exceptional world tour as a family!
To learn some techniques to improve your travel planning skills, have a look at our our travel tips:
- How to book flights at the lowest price ?
- How to enjoy free hotels nights with credit cards ? (for Canadians)
- How to make the most of your travel points? (for Canadians)
- Which credit card to carry when traveling ? (for Canadians)
- How to travel with carry-ons only ? Our lightweight travel gear list
- How to build an itinerary for a world tour ?
- How to estimate a budget for a trip around the world ?
- How to enhance your photos with Lightroom?
- How to start a travel blog ?