If you decide to download, copy and use our photos, we ask you to honor and respect our terms and conditions. Here’s everything you need to know if you want to use our free travel photos.
Free photos for you
In the “Free Travel Photos” section, I’ve uploaded 15,000 – to start with – of my most beautiful travel photos, sorted by country, without watermark and in high definition. I make them available to you, for your personal or professional/commercial needs.
You are allowed to use all the photos made available in for your personal blog or a commercial website.
How can you use these photos?
You are free to use our photos for purposes such as publishing for your blog or social media, making HTML/PSD templates (for sale), decorating your articles, Power Point presentations, you can even print them on t-shirts.
Install them as desktop backgrounds, print them, share them and spread the information across your contacts. Do it all at will!
These photos measure 2048×1536 pixels (3 megapixels), which allows printing up to a size of 12×18 inches (or 30×45 cm).
Why give these pictures away for free?
This is a legitimate question. After all, why do something that a normal photographer would never do?
The answer is simple: I’m not a professional photographer, I don’t consider photography as my livelihood, and I don’t intend to do so in the near or distant future. I’m just a keen photographer who loves to share his pictures.
I am aware that the large quantity of photos represents a significant investment in terms of time and processing efforts. Needless to say, these photos are extremely valuable to me. But to prevent them from being stored in a hard drive forgotten in the drawer, I have decided to give them to as many people as possible… FREE of charge!
These photos are offered to you under the Creative Commons Attribution – No Derivative license (see the official conditions at the end of this page).
This license gives you the right to use and redistribute them at your convenience, for your personal or commercial needs, with two requirements:
- If you decide to publish or share them, you must give the credit to the owner of those photos. You can do this by adding a link to our site. If you are unable to add a link to our site, you can simply mention the source of the photo.
- You do not have the right to edit or alter them.
In addition, the following conditions apply:
- You agree never to advertise the photograph(s) as your own work or portray yourself as the author of said work.
- You must not make identifiable persons appear in a bad light or in an offensive manner.
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of a photo, e.g. don’t sell it as a stock photo, poster, print or on a physical product without adding any value.
- The images are free, so do not even think of selling them!
- Don’t redistribute or sell the photos on other stock photo websites like Shutterstock, Getty Images, Adobe Stock, etc.
For attribution, you can copy and paste this following code :
Photo: Courtesy of <a href="https://thewonderlusters.com/" target="_blank">The Wonderlusters</a>
Pictures without restrictive conditions are also available and for sale.
The free photos have been redimensioned to an acceptable size so that you can use them in a rather flexible way. However, you may need to :
- Have a photo with a higher resolution (e.g. for a poster);
- Edit a photo (e.g. for a magazine);
- Remove the requirement to credit me for the use of the photo.
I can provide you with photos as large as 6000×4000 pixels (24 megapixels), for prints up to 12×18 inches (or 30×45 cm).
As most of my photos are processed with the Classic Chrome filter from Fuji, you may want to apply another preset to produce a result that suits you. I am therefore also willing to sell my RAW files for the purpose, but only upon the condition that you agree that your processing will not result in any misrepresentation or distortion of my professionalism, work ethic, photographic expertise or hard work over the past few years.
You may contact me to discuss the royalty to be paid with respect to such conditions.
Creative Commons CC BY-ND Photo Licensing
By the Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) license,
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — Attribution is to be made to The Wonderlusters, with a link back to the website along with the image.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Feel free to contact me for any additional question.
We may terminate or suspend any photo immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
Warranty and liability
The website and its content are provided “as is”. We offer no warranty, explicit or implied, regarding any content, the website, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Wonderlusters does not represent or warrant that the website or its content will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
The Wonderlusters shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the website or its content.
Note: We may, at times, make changes to these Terms – with or without notice.